Prepare for the Special Education: Teaching Students with Behavioral Disorders and Emotional Disturbances test (5372) with this interactive practice test created by ETS test developers. You’ll get hands-on experience with different question types that you might encounter on test day. In addition, you can view your results after you complete the practice test and get detailed explanations of correct answers to the practice questions.
This Special Education: Teaching Students with Behavioral Disorders and Emotional Disturbances interactive practice test provides:
- easy online practice in a simulated test environment
- authentic test questions that will help get you ready for test day
- an optional test timer providing practice in a timed setting
- practice tests results for each content category
- detailed explanations for correct answers to the practice questions
This interactive practice test consists of a single set of practice questions. There is only one version available for this test title, so each time you take the practice test, you answer the same questions in the same order. Retaking or repurchasing the same practice test more than once does not give you different practice questions or change the order in which the questions are delivered.
Publication Date: 2014