If you are preparing to take the GACE® Paraprofessional (177) assessment and want to experience what it will be like to take the test before the actual test administration, you can do so by purchasing the Paraprofessional interactive practice test. Created by ETS assessment developers, the Paraprofessional interactive practice test gives you hands-on experience with different question types that you might encounter on the day you take the test. After you complete the practice test, you can see if you answered questions correctly or incorrectly, and get detailed explanations of correct answers to the practice questions.
The Paraprofessional interactive practice test includes:
- Real test directions and questions similar to those you will experience on test day
- A timer that helps you simulate an actual test administration
- Help modules to assist you in navigating the practice test
- Practice test score results
- Detailed explanations for correct answers to practice questions
This interactive practice test consists of a single set of practice questions. There is only one version available for this test title, so each time you take the practice test, you answer the same questions in the same order. Retaking or repurchasing the same practice test more than once does not give you different practice questions or change the order in which the questions are delivered.
Publication Date: 2014