Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions Volume 1, Second Edition
eBook for this edition coming soon!
150 REAL GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Questions — direct from the test maker!
The best way to prepare for the Quantitative Reasoning measure of the GRE® General Test is with real GRE test questions — and that is what you will find in this unique guide! Specially created for you by ETS, the people who make the test, it offers 150 never-before-published Quantitative Reasoning questions with complete explanations. Plus, this guide includes a review of the math topics you need to know for the test.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth practice and accurate, reliable test preparation for the Quantitative Reasoning measure, this guide is your best choice!
Look inside to find:
- Real GRE Quantitative Reasoning test questions arranged by content and question type — to help you build your test-taking skills. Plus, mixed practice sets.
- Answers and explanations for every question!
- GRE Math Review covering math topics likely to appear on the test.
- ETS’s own test-taking strategies: Valuable hints and tips that can help you do your best on the test.
- Official information on the GRE Quantitative Reasoning measure: The facts about the test content, structure, scoring, and more — straight from ETS.