Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 2
eBook and Paperback
NEW! The new Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 2 includes five authentic, full-length TOEFL iBT® tests with previously administered reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions. Each practice test has an answer key, sample speaking and writing responses, and audio scripts. The DVD-ROM includes the five practice tests in an interactive format, and audio tracks for the listening passages. For more practice, buy Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1 and Volume 2 for a total of 10 authentic TOEFL practice tests. These two books are the perfect companion to The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test, Fourth Edition.
Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 2 includes:
- NEW! Five additional TOEFL tests
- NEW! Sample Speaking and Writing responses
- Interactive DVD-ROM with the five practice tests (PC-and Mac®-compatible)
- eBooks with DVD-ROM content are delivered via electronic download at the time of purchase. No physical DVD-ROM is mailed or delivered.
- Audio transcripts for listening passages
- Answer keys
- Speaking and Writing scoring rubrics
- eBook Details
What are eBooks?
eBooks are an on-demand, environmentally friendly alternative to hard-copy study guides and practice tests. You can download them as easy-to-use PDF’s, immediately upon purchase. Your eBook will be personalized with your name and order number, to show you are the purchasing customer. It is for your proprietary use only.
Benefits of eBooks
By purchasing an eBook, you can start preparing for your test right away — no more waiting for your book to arrive in the mail. eBooks also
- are less expensive than printed materials
- require no shipping costs
- provide immediate access to material
- allow you to print and search for only what you need
- System Requirements
Our eBooks can be viewed on virtually any device, as long as you have the free Adobe Reader Software.