Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, Second Edition
eBook and Paperback
Now includes an Interactive DVD-ROM! This Second Edition of Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1 includes the five real past TOEFL® tests that were in the First Edition, plus all of the audio passages for each test on an Interactive DVD-ROM! Official TOEFL iBT® Tests gives you more practice and is the perfect companion to The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test, Fourth Edition.
- Five real past TOEFL iBT tests
- DVD-ROM with interactive versions of five real past TOEFL iBT tests and all listening passages (PC-and Mac®-compatible).
- eBooks with DVD-ROM content are delivered via electronic download at the time of purchase. No physical DVD-ROM is mailed or delivered.
- Transcripts of all audio passages
- Answer keys
- Scoring guides (rubrics) for the Speaking and Writing sections
- eBook Details
What are eBooks?
eBooks are an on-demand, environmentally friendly alternative to hard-copy study guides and practice tests. You can download them as easy-to-use PDF’s, immediately upon purchase. Your eBook will be personalized with your name and order number, to show you are the purchasing customer. It is for your proprietary use only.
Benefits of eBooks
By purchasing an eBook, you can start preparing for your test right away — no more waiting for your book to arrive in the mail. eBooks also
- are less expensive than printed materials
- require no shipping costs
- provide immediate access to material
- allow you to print and search for only what you need
- System Requirements
Our eBooks can be viewed on virtually any device, as long as you have the free Adobe Reader Software.