Paperback version is currently unavailable.
150 REAL GRE® Verbal Reasoning Questions — direct from the test maker!
The best way to prepare for the Verbal Reasoning measure of the GRE® revised General Test is with real GRE test questions — and that is what you will find in this unique guide! Specially created for you by ETS, the people who make the test, it offers 150 never-before-published GRE Verbal Reasoning questions with complete explanations. Plus, this guide includes an authoritative overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure, complete with sample writing tasks and scored sample responses.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth practice and accurate, reliable test preparation for the GRE Verbal Reasoning measure, this guide is your best choice!
Inside you will find:
- Real GRE Verbal Reasoning test questions arranged by question type and difficulty level — to help you build your test-taking skills. Plus, mixed practice sets.
- Answers and explanations for every question!
- ETS’s own test-taking strategies: Valuable hints and tips that can help you do your best on the test.
- Official information on the GRE Verbal Reasoning measure: Get the facts about test content, structure and scoring — straight from ETS.
- Plus: An overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure with writing strategies, sample writing tasks, and sample scored essays.
Our eBooks can be viewed on virtually any device, as long as you have the free Adobe® Reader Software.
- eBook Details
What are eBooks?
eBooks are an on-demand, environmentally friendly alternative to hard-copy study guides and practice tests. You can download them as easy-to-use PDF’s, immediately upon purchase. Your eBook will be personalized with your name and order number, to show you are the purchasing customer. It is for your proprietary use only.
Benefits of eBooks
By purchasing an eBook, you can start preparing for your test right away — no more waiting for your book to arrive in the mail. eBooks also
- require no shipping costs
- provide immediate access to material
- allow you to print and search for only what you need
Our eBooks can be viewed on virtually any device, that has the latest version of the have the free Adobe® Reader Software.
- System Requirements
Our eBooks can be viewed on virtually any device that has the latest version of the free Adobe® Reader software.