Paperback version is currently unavailable.
The best, most authoritative guide to the GRE® revised General Test — The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS, the people who actually make the test. It’s packed with everything you need to do your best on the test — and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
Both formats of the expanded 2nd edition now include:
- Two real, full-length GRE practice tests. Use actual tests to sharpen your skills and build your confidence.
- Two simulated, computer-based GRE practice tests. Experience test prep that is as close to the actual test as you can get with the included POWERPREP® II CD. (Note the eBook includes easy-to-follow instructions to download the software to your computer. This software is not eReader-compatible.)
- Authentic GRE questions with answers and explanations. Practice with real test questions created by the test makers.
- ETS’s own test-taking strategies. Learn valuable hints and tips that can help you get your best score.
- Official information on the GRE revised General Test. Get the facts about the test content and structure — straight from ETS.
Our eBooks can be viewed on virtually any device, as long as you have the free Adobe® Reader Software.
The POWERPREP II software included with the book is PC- and Mac®-compatible.