If you’re looking for the best, most trustworthy guide to the Praxis™ Pennsylvania Grades 4–8 Subject Concentration: Mathematics test, you’ve found it. Created by ETS test-makers, this official study guide is your most reliable source for everything you need to know about this exam. Only ETS can tell you exactly what to expect on the test, give you valuable test-taking strategies—and provide authentic test questions.
This Official Study Guide gives you:
- Everything you need to know about the test—straight from the test-makers
- Authentic test questions—so you can study with the real thing
- Answers to all practice questions, with explanations
- Detailed reviews of every test topic and question type, with special tips for multiple-choice questions
- 100% up-to-date content that reflects the latest version of this test
- Test-taking strategies and a study plan worksheet to help you do your best
Publication Date: 2012
- eBook Details
What are eBooks?
eBooks are an on-demand, environmentally friendly alternative to hard-copy study guides and practice tests. You can download them as easy-to-use PDF’s, immediately upon purchase. Your eBook will be personalized with your name and order number, to show you are the purchasing customer. It is for your proprietary use only.
Benefits of eBooks
By purchasing an eBook, you can start preparing for your test right away — no more waiting for your book to arrive in the mail. eBooks also
- are less expensive than printed materials
- require no shipping costs
- provide immediate access to material
- allow you to print and search for only what you need
- System Requirements
Our eBooks can be read on any Windows, Linux or Macintosh computer. They can be viewed on virtually any device, as long as you have the free Adobe Reader Software.