Practice Question eBook for the TExES™ Bilingual Education Supplemental, Rev 2011 (Test Code 164)
If you’re preparing to take the TExES™ Bilingual Education Supplemental test, make this Practice Question eBook part of your preparation program. It will show you how the test is structured, what topics are covered and the kinds of questions you’ll see on the real exam. Practicing with this eBook can help you do your best on test day—and get the classroom credential you want!
- Study and Test-Taking Tips
- Examples of Multiple-Choice Question Types
- 40 Practice Questions
- Test Instructions and Answer Sheet
- Answer Key and Rationales
Download now to begin preparing today!
- eBook Details
What are eBooks?
eBooks are an on-demand, environmentally friendly alternative to hard-copy study guides and practice tests. You can download them as easy-to-use PDF’s, immediately upon purchase. Your eBook will be personalized with your name and order number, to show you are the purchasing customer.
Benefits of eBooks
By purchasing an eBook, you can start preparing for your test right away — no more waiting for your book to arrive in the mail. eBooks also
- are less expensive than printed materials
- require no shipping costs
- provide immediate access to material
- allow you to print and search for only what you need
- System Requirements
Our eBooks can be viewed on virtually any device that has the latest version of the free Adobe® Reader software.