Prepare for the Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading test (5712) with interactive practice tests created by ETS test developers. You’ll get hands-on experience with different question types that you might encounter on test day. In addition, you can view your results after completing the practice test and get detailed explanations of correct answers for every practice question.
This Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading interactive practice test provides:
- easy online practice in a simulated test environment
- authentic test questions that will help get you ready for test day
- an optional test timer providing practice in a timed setting
- practice tests results for each content category
- detailed explanations for correct answers to the practice questions
Form 1 and Form 2 offer unique practice experience and are sold separately. Receive a 20% discount when you purchase the Value Pack which contains both Form 1 and 2. The purchase of each interactive practice test has a limit of 90 days or 10 uses (whichever comes first), after which you will no longer be able to access it.
Each interactive practice test Form consists of a single set of practice questions. Each time you take a practice test (Form 1 or Form 2), the same questions will appear in the same order. Retaking or repurchasing the same Form does not give you different practice questions or change the order in which the questions are delivered.
Form 1 = September 2013
Form 2 = September 2016