Elementary Education: Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Interactive Practice Test (5011), 90-Day Subscription
Currently unavailableRemoved 8/5/15 - Software Passport no longer supported.
If you’re preparing to take the Elementary Education Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Test, it makes sense to practice with authentic test materials that come straight from the ETS test makers. That’s why this official Interactive Practice Test should be part of your preparation program. It is an effective preparation tool because this test was once used in an actual test administration
This full-length interactive practice test differs from the ETS eBook for this test. The interactive format offers features NOT in the eBook including:
- A timer to simulate actual testing conditions
- An automatic score summary report detailing:
- your raw score – actual number of questions answered correctly
- your scaled score – a score between 100 and 200 on the Praxis score scale
- the number of questions answered correctly in each content category to identify strengths and weaknesses
- An interactive table showing which questions you answered correctly and which were incorrect with the option to review explanations for the correct answers
This interactive practice test will allow you to experience how the test is structured, what topics are covered, and what kinds of questions you’ll see on the real exam. Practicing with these authentic materials can help you do your best on test day — and get the classroom credential you want!
The questions used in this interactive practice test are the same questions used in the Elementary Ed: Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Practice Test eBook.
NOTE: Interactive practice test is active for 90 days from initial use of product. The results of each practice test can be printed out; however, they cannot be saved.
- System Requirements
Interactive practice tests are downloadable files.
- Adobe® Flash® Player
- Intel-based Macs using Mac OS® X with one of the following software programs: Boot Camp, Parallels Software or VMware plus a licensed copy of Windows®